Saturday, April 11, 2015

Best/Worst Week Ever

Next up is a Teen comedy called Best/Worst Week Ever

Quinton Rivers A (35) year old Person Assistant working on movie sets in California is unhappy with his life and job. Where it's taken him over the last few years, And

life in general really in the year 2015.

Until a faithful accident one day on set of the movie he's working on happens. Knocking him out. Waking up 20 years in the past, back in his childhood  room of his house back in 1995 and to top things off, waking up on the worst week of his life. The very same one that led him to the life he had currently lived.

He has another chance at life to fix all the mistakes made to correct. Including getting his drivers license, first kiss, date, High School Dance, and a big fight that goes wrong in a huge way. Most importantly, commits social suicide, plus messing up with his crush, but he can fix it all over again like he's always wanted to do ever since than..

- Along with his two best friends (QUINTON AND HOLLY) he will help the wrongs made and the potential missed opportunities. Not knowing whether he's stuck there for good, or not. He's gonna have to try and make the best out of a bad situation, or maybe a good thing for him.

I know a lot of people have tried the 80's and beyond. I think were at the time where you probably can go back 20 years or so. The start of the film would take place in 2015 and go back in time to 1995, where the main character is again 15, going on 16. Could be fun to see all the stuff back then and the character talk about stuff he knows that's gonna happen in the future or mention stuff that hasn't happen yet.

- Everyone has mistakes they wish they could relive if  given the chance. It's kinda based off this short lived TV show I liked that had a similar premise from over 10 years ago on the then WB called Do Over. I could see a lot of me in the main character. I mean I lived through the 90's. I was 14 in 1995. I feel like I missed a lot of stuff in my life that I didn't do or wanted to do. So with this screenplay it gives me that chance to either relive it or do it for the first time ever.

That's why I added in the main guy in the movie business like I wanna do. A lot of movies from 1995 and up. Most of the characters won't have a clue on what he's talking about really.

This screenplay and story in a way is really close to my heart. Because it's something I wish I could do. But i'm sure a lot of us wish we could go back and redo something. And in a way this is my chance to do that all over again to my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment