Saturday, April 11, 2015

Misery Loves Company

Misery Loves Company is the story A Brother and Sister swap bodies in a weird occurrence. Popular cheerleader TRISH and her less popular Brother ZACH who's the third string back up Quarterback mainly due to his sister popularity.

Through this they find out it's not to so easy living the other half as they once thought. It'll be a lot like 80's teen comedies/late 90's teen comedies. Raunchy with heart.

So would also have to be in my top 5 favorite screenplays I've done so far. Some of the scenes in this are so far over the top you won't believe they said that or went there.

This also has gotten very positive reviews. Matter of fact. Here is a quick review from someone who loved it.

The R-rated version of Freaky Friday. It's Everything I wanted Freaky Friday to be.
I just finished Misery Loves Company. Started reading it this morning when I got up, and finished in about an hour. It flew by because I was enjoying it so much. This is definitely your best script from what I have read! It is so funny, I can promise you I laughed more than a few times.

You don't know how good this script is! Its entertaining, its funny, its raunchy, its badass. I can see this being a really popular comedy if it was made. You seriously should get this read by more people!

10 out of f*cking 10! Really good job."

This would have to be at least in my top 3 of favorite screenplays I've done currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment